When starting a vending machine business, it is always a good idea to have everything set into place. From your suppliers to the location of your machines. And the last one is equally important. That is why you should take a closer look with all the vending placement services you deal with.
This is because you may own the latest in vending machine design and the most sought-after products but if you have the worst location of all, then you cannot expect much earnings from your business. And just like with any other business, it is all about location.
So to help you select the best vending placement services, here are some tips you may want to follow.
1. Ask for their portfolio. Check out what they were able to do for their previous clients. Where they able to provide prime locations? Words are only for bragging, they should show you proof that they can actually do it.
2. How long have they been in business? Longevity is often a good sign that you are dealing with a responsible company. Although be careful to not base your final decision heavily on this aspect.
3. How fast can you place my vending machines? Any good vending placement service should be able to quickly give you a location and actually place your machine there. Most of these firms already have contacts or even contracts with many locations.
4. Do they have locations that are perfect match for my vending machines? You would not want your coffee vending machine placed in a spot where clearly a gumball machine would be more suitable, right? Your placement company must be able to clearly understand what your business is all about and make the necessary suggestions.
5. Request that you be toured to the locations being suggested to you. It is always a good idea to see for yourself where your vending machines will be placed. There are only so much that you can inspect from pictures.
6. Will you be assigned an expert locator? Most vending placement services assign locators to their clients. Closely assess the expertise of your locator and try your best to know if he is the best person to help you get your prime spots.
7. And finally, vending placement services should be focused on just one thing, and that is to look for the ideal placement for vending machines. A company that is laser targeted on their business will always be in position to help with your current concern, location.
These are just some of the things you must check when looking for vending placement services.
Keep in mind that in the vending machine business, location is your key to success.